Monday, February 02, 2009

Congratulations to Michael Steele. Yes! I am a proud voter of Barack Obama! I wept like a baby the night he won the election. Many of my Republican friends don't understand my feelings about President Obama or why I so vocally supported him during the election. I was a proud member of Republicans for Obama!

I am truly happy today to see that my party - the GOP has finally acknowledged it has a problem with being a 'white male only' party and has elected a wonderful man to its leadership, Michael Steele.

Chairman Steele is the reason why I became a Republican. I think he has great ideas and will bring the party forward. It needs to be a bigger tent and attract more moderate views.

I am hopeful that the party will move in a new direction. Now its time for Chairman Steele to roll up his sleeves and make some tough decisions!

1 Comments:

Blogger رضا جمال said...

خدمات منزلية بأرخص الأسعار عالية الدقة قمة التميز في إختيار ماكينات التنظيف أيادي عاملة خبرة منذ سنوات كافة عوامل النجاح تتوفر في شركة التميز الجنوبي يمكنكم التتبع والتواصل معنا عبر الروابط التالية :.شركة مكافحة حشرات بابها
شركة تنظيف منازل بابها
شركة تنظيف فلل بابها
شركة تنظيف خزانات بابها
شركة تنظيف بابها


2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home